myads

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

They Sold My Pipe???

Isn't that a gorgeous pipe?

To me, at least, that pipe is a 12 on a 10 scale. I bought this pipe the other night from Novelli Pipes in Italy. To order I had to give an e-mail address to get a confirmation from them that the pipe is available and what the final price would be. Fine enough, I sent the information and received confirmation. I then completed the checkout process. They took my name, address, credit card info and accepted the order. I went to bed a very happy man looking forward to having a very wonderful pipe.

This morning I received an e-mail from the site owner telling me that the pipe had already been sold! He stated that the reason this happened was that the sales system they use had not been updated! While this is bad enough, it gets worse: the pipe is STILL (as of 4/21/2009 6:00 p.m. EST) listed for sale and is STILL taking personal information from anyone wanting to buy it! See for yourself here.

In the explanation e-mail, the site owner wrote that I should find something else on his site to order...now why would I do such a thing? I feel like I am victim to the old "Bait-and-Switch" scam! Not only do I not have that pipe but this guy has my information and credit card data!

If you chose to order a pipe from Novelli be aware that what you see may not be what you get.

No comments:

Post a Comment