myads

Friday, May 23, 2008

New Acquisition for 05/23/08

Ok...so several weeks ago Boswell Pipes had an update that included a gorgeous canadian with a natural finish and a cumberland stem. I wanted this pipe big time so I immediately called the shop to order it. After 20 minutes of busy signals I finally got through only to hear that the pipe had just been sold to the caller before me.

Fast forward to today, after waiting anxiously for the updates to be posted what do I happen to see but this beauty? Much nicer than the one I missed out on for sure! This pipe is huge but was made from one block of briar! There are no glued extensions on this piece! I called Boswells to order expecting to hear that it was sold. Imagine my surprise when I heard it was still available! No more it's not...MINE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment