myads

Monday, March 17, 2008

My First Old Boy

Today I took the plunge and ordered my very first Old Boy pipe lighter. I have heard so many things about how good they are. they also have been redesigned and improved so how could I resist?

I have several pipe lighters by Collibri, Prometheus, Vector and other brands but for some reason they never seem to work well after the first weeks. I got one no-name that was great but one day it, literally, fell apart. Hopefully this Old Boy will mark the start of a whole new trend of good working pipe lighters for me.

Now I just have to figure out how to add fuel, change the flint, etc.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:12 AM

    Hey Jimmy,

    Long time no see. I just got my first Old Boy about a week ago (black matte finish) and I can say without reservation that it is the best lighter I have ever owned.

    Hope you enjoy it !

    JB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:56 PM

    Do you like tobacco or pipes? If you do try this: http://www.water-bongs-glass-pipes.com/

    ReplyDelete