myads

Monday, May 30, 2005

Nightcap: Not just for bedtime!

In exploring some famous English blends, I have recently partaken in my first tin of Dunhill's Nightcap. Prior to trying this blend I read many reviews and opinions of the blend and how inredibly strong it is supposed to be. Upon my first bowl I found it to be a good English, but nothing resembling the Latakia monster that legend has it.

I've smoked it before retiring for the evening. I've smoked it right after breakfast. I've even smoked it several times in one day. Personally, I don't see the big deal but it's still too soon for me to make a fair judgment. Mixture 965 seems to have more complexity in my opinion and therefore shall remain a staple in my tobacco stash. As far as Nightcap goes? Probably not.

No comments:

Post a Comment